* All times listed are Mountain Standard Time
03 SEP Thursday
• CMHG members can arrive at 10:00 but the gate will NOT be manned throughout the day. Participants that plan on arriving Thursday evening need to contact the CMHG Staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your approximate arrival time. Gate 12 will be locked and not manned until sometime after 1800 hours. If no MPs are at Gate 12 DO NOT attempt to enter. This is a Federal installation and strict access rules must be followed. Wait until event MPs provide access.
04 SEP Friday
• 0700 hrs: Gate 12 opened/manned by event MPs until 0600 hrs Saturday. All participants will be checked in at Gate 12, briefed by event MPs, and then proceed directly to the Registration building at Camp Red Devil (MPs will direct you). Once you have parked in the POV parking lot, proceed to the Registration building for final processing. After processing you can unload at the barracks or tent area, but you MUST return your POV back to the parking lot when finished. NO parking anywhere except the designated parking area. Axis wishing to spend the night at Moutano (MOUT site) must coordinate with the Kampfgruppe von Rybus leadership. Remember there are no bunks in the barracks, please bring your own cot, sleeping bag, etc.
• 1900 hrs: Commander’s Briefing for all unit leaders at Dining Facility. We will discuss the scenario, conduct of battle and safety.
• 23:59 hrs: Gate 12 will close to those who did not pre-register or contact the CMHG Staff after 15 AUG. Individuals/groups that were pre-registered by 15 AUG will be allowed in throughout the night.
05 SEP Saturday
• 0600 hrs: Gate 12 locked. Event MPs return to camp.
• 0700 hrs: Safety Briefing at Camp Red Devil for ALL participants. Participants will be given a Safety Card which they must possess at all times. Anyone missing the Safety Briefing will not be allowed to participate.
• 0800 hrs: Movement to respective fighting positions.
• 0900 hrs: Event starts!
• 17:30 hrs/on order Cease Fire. All participants that paid for a meal will meet back at the Camp Red Devil Dining Facility. Either foot march or hitch a ride back with a jeep, truck, halftrack or tank.
• 2100 hrs/on order: Action will start again and end around midnight. Those participants wishing for a "full-immersion" experience will be allowed to establish camps around Moutano as a group/unit- no individuals. Everyone else will be transported back to Camp Red Devil barracks.
06 SEP Sunday
• 0700 hrs: Breakfast served at Camp Red Devil to those who pre-paid
• 0800 hrs/on order: Action will begin
• 1200 hrs/on order: Cease fire; unit re-consolidations and areas assigned for cleanup
*Anyone wishing to leave the event prior to Sunday afternoon MUST coordinate with the CMHG Staff. DO NOT leave without checking out with your unit commander AND the event Staff at the Registration building. We MUST have accurate data of who is on Post and who has left. PLEASE plan on staying until Sunday afternoon. This has been advertised as a two-day event and a lot of participants are traveling long distances from various states and are eager for a full, two-day battle.
** If you arrive late on Saturday and Gate 12 is locked and not manned by event MPs, DO NOT attempt entry. You may contact a member of your unit and it will be up to the discretion of the CMHG Staff if you are allowed in or not. If you miss the Safety briefing you will not be allowed to participate. NO refunds if you arrive late and don't participate. Please plan accordingly and arrive early.
We look forward to seeing you and having a great event!